- Children under the age of 4 years old who do not occupy a bed/berth/air seat pay 5,50€ per passage.
- Children under the age of 4 years old who occupy a bed/berth/air seat pay the 50% of the selected adult fare.
- Children between the ages of 4 and 16 years old pay the 50% of the selected adult fare, on all routes.
- Children traveling in cabins must be accompanied by an adult.
- The discount does not apply to fuel surcharge, to fares for pet carriage and to Pure cabin surcharge.
- Discounts are not cumulative and only one of them (the greater) is granted at a time (unless otherwise stated in the reduction terms).
Jointly operated with ANEK Lines
Find out about the fuel surcharge here