- Superfast Ferries operates the most modern fleet in Europe with state-of-the art vessels.
- Departure and arrival schedules are carefully selected to maximize the benefits of road travel increasing the productivity of the truck fleet.
- The consistency of our sailing times year-round facilitates transportation companies to deliver sensitive goods safely and on time.
- Vessels are certified to transport hazardous materials and livestock.
- Garage space is available year-round.
- On board overnight accommodation allows professional drivers to relax and be prepared for a full day drive upon the ship's arrival at port. Take advantage of our weekend and holiday schedules, during which truck travel on national roads is prohibited.
- Reservations can be made easily online through our Superfast Ferries agents and representatives.
- All garage spaces are monitored by closed-circuit surveillance cameras.
- In the Drivers' Lounge professional drivers may enjoy a lunch or dinner, relax with a coffee or soft drink while watching their favorite sports program on television, or play a pleasant game of backgammon (available at the ship's reception desk).
- 380-volt outlets with 220-volt transformers are available for refrigerated trucks.
- Drivers can communicate with their company through coin-operated telephones or personal mobile phones, via a satellite service.
- Our vessels feature bars, restaurants, a disco*, a casino*, video games, a shop with a wide variety of items, a swimming pool*, an internet corner*, wireless connection (Wi-Fi) with a laptop and ATM.
*not available on all vessels.
- SUPERFAST FERRIES offers to the Professional Drivers, a range of unique privileges, discounts and services.
- 4bed cabin for professional drivers
For your convenience, Superfast Ferries offers you the opportunity to book your ongoing passage with BLUE STAR FERRIES through their joint booking system.
For further information and reservations for the BLUE STAR FERRIES routes, please contact our Premium Sales Agents.