Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce its distinction with 10 awards in Tourism Awards 2023, hosted by Boussias Communications.
The award ceremony took place on Thursday, 27th April and Attica Group received 4 Gold, 2 Silver and 4 Bronze awards:
- Gold award in the category “Sustainability-Rational Energy and RES Management- Natural resources consumption reduction-Energy footprint reduction” for Hellenic Seaways’ Aero Highspeed vessels.
- Gold award in the category “Sustainability-CSR Initiatives” for “Sailing Together” programme.
- Gold award in the category “Sustainability-Covid-Safe Practices & Services” for the protection provided to our workforce and passengers against Covid-19 pandemic.
- Gold award in the category “Sustainability-Accessible Tourism” for the “All different but equal. One Group, One Crew” programme.
- Silver award in the category “Branding/Media/Public Relations-Content Marketing Strategy” for the Presentation of destinations & Road Trip Ideas in combination with voyage on the Greece-Italy routes with Superfast Ferries.
- Silver award in the category “Sustainability-CSR Initiatives” for the “First Aid” programme.
- Bronze award in the category “Branding/Media/Public Relations-Integrated Marketing campaign” for the Blue Star Ferries’ campaign.
- Bronze award in the category “Digital Tourism-Online strategy” for the Hellenic Seaways’ multiple-channel online strategy.
- Bronze award in the category “Sustainability-Contribution to local economy/Support of local communities/ Employment Support” for the Overall Social Contribution of Attica Group.
- Bronze award in the category “Travel/Loyalty Programmes” for Attica Group “Seasmiles” Loyalty Programme.
Attica Group is engaged in passenger shipping through SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES, HELLENIC SEAWAYS, and AFRICA MOROCCO LINK, operating 35 vessels in total, providing modern and high-quality transportation services in Greece and abroad. Attica’s vessels serve 61 unique destinations in 4 countries, connecting 79 ports and transporting more than 6 million passengers, 1 million private vehicles and 500,000 freight units annually.
Kallithea, 12 May 2023