Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES, and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce its certification under the ISO 45001:2018 international standard for the
- operation of Group Headquarters, Administrative Support and Vessel Management
- implementation of craft maintenance / repair work
The certifications were received in February 2022 from TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS.
Faithful to our vision of creating a work environment that safeguards the health of its employees, customers, and partners, Attica Group implements an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S) that complies with the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and the relevant legislation.
In this framework, Attica Group is committed to:
- Protecting the health and safety of its employees and partners
- Prioritising OH&S matters in its business decisions
- Promoting a common understanding which ensures that all Attica Group employees are equally committed to OH&S matters
- Complying with all legislative and other requirements relating to OH&S
- Eliminating all OH&S hazards and minimising OH&S risks
- Continuously improving the OH&S Management System
- Providing all necessary resources for maintenance of the OH&S Management System
- Ensuring unrestricted, unobstructed and without discrimination consultation
swith its employees, – as well as their active participation in achieving a safe and healthy workplace.
In the framework of the implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, Attica Group aims to:
- Identify and limit OH&S hazards within the organisation
- Effectively control OH&S risks through participation of all employees within the organisation
- Investigate all OH&S incidents in order to identify their causes and take the necessary corrective actions/steps
- Manage OH&S matters related to suppliers and partners
- Raise awareness of and train Group employees and partners regarding OH&S
- Evaluate employees according to OH&S-related indicators
- Implement OH&S indicator measurement and reporting methods and set goals designed to further improve OH&S performance
- Improve the overall performance of the Group without jeopardising employee H&S or compliance with legislative requirements.
Attica Group is engaged in passenger shipping through SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES, HELLENIC SEAWAYS and AFRICA MOROCCO LINK operating 35 vessels providing modern, high-quality transportation services in Greece and abroad. Attica’s vessels serve 60 unique destinations in 4 countries, connecting 71 ports transporting over 7 million passengers, 1 million passenger vehicles and 400,000 trucks every year.
Kallithea, 12 August 2022