NEW CANCELLATION POLICY FOR BOOKINGS WITH TRAVEL UNTIL 31/10/2020
We would like to inform you that according to article 65 (Refunds from maritime travel cancellations) of the Legislative Content Act that was published in the Greek Government Gazette A'84/13.04.2020, our cancellation policy for tickets with travel to the Adriatic Sea routes until October 31st 2020 is amended.
In particular, passengers requesting the cancellation of their reservations during the above period because they cannot travel due to travel restrictions, or do not wish to travel due to uncertainty caused by the pandemic or due to cancellation of scheduled sailings, will have their tickets converted into open date tickets valid for eighteen (18) months from the date of travel.
Reservations with or without the Early Booking discount and with at least one leg of the trip until October 31st 2020
1) Tickets will be converted into open date tickets with validity for 18 months from the date of initial outbound (one way reservations) or from the date of initial inbound (round trip reservations) with the possibility to be used, within the period of 18 months, for travel to any destination of the company (Ancona, Bari, Venice, Heraklion, Chania).
2) In case that open date tickets have not been used by the end of the 18 months period, passengers are entitled to full refund of the fare of their initial tickets.
3) Upon rebooking new travel dates, all valid discounts or offers of the selected route (Adriatic or Crete) will be applied at the new reservation and passengers will have to pay any difference between the value of their original tickets and the tickets of the new reservation.
4) If the original tickets include the Early Booking discount, passengers reserve the right to apply the discount on their new reservation (Adriatic routes).
5) The conversion of tickets into open date tickets with the validity of 18 months is possible only with a relevant request up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the original tickets.
Reservations for travel as of November 1st 2020
For all bookings with travel dates as of November 1st 2020, the Anek-Superfast general terms and conditions apply.
For all tickets including the Early Booking discount with travel dates as of November 1st 2020, the Early Booking terms and conditions apply.